Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsura
Veteran - Force Master
Veteran - Force Master
Mitsura

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi fellas. My name is Dani.

I'm from Roumania just as Gintoki, but I live in Germany for a couple of years. Been knowing Gin for over 8 years i belive and I look forward to get along with you aswell. I'm a 21 y.o guy that dreams about Poizun's sister.

What about you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Poizun
Veteran - Assassin
Veteran - Assassin
Poizun

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello!

I'm from the UK, Currently living in Sweden. I am a very chill person and I am easy to get acquainted so don't be reserved and give me all you've got! think of me as one of your closest friends!

I am a part time Raw provider of Webtoons and Doujinshi.  
Also an Assistant Translator to Korean <> English, Sometimes I help with Japanese translations.

I also play League of Legends, CSGO, TERA and Occasionally some games in Steam.

P.S Mitsu, Ew.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´ ¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
 (¸.·´  (¸.·´ .·´ 

Last edited by Poizun on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gintoki
Leader - Blade Master
Leader - Blade Master
Gintoki

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:04 am

Hey, im gin mostly known as ara for over 12 years, i am currently living in Romania, im a bastard hybrid i remember too much and for that i need mortal rest alot, main profession as a 3d engineer, can also deal with a bit of html/web development/ other pc related stuff and things.

Been playing games for a while now usual stuff like LoL, cs go which i don't really like, been playing some bns before on other servers for few months and also played( not really playing now) an old unique game where i got my nickname from over 13 years ago called jedi academy.

Friendly person, dog lover, cat hater.
Back to top Go down
https://yorozuyabns.rpg-board.net
Semperdickus
Veteran - Summoner*
Veteran - Summoner*
Semperdickus

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:25 am

I'm from Belgium. I study computer science and maths in the Netherlands. I babysit, play soccer, gym, piano, run marathons, cook and drink.

Other than bns, I fill my spare time with runescape clan wars (since 2008), play League (diamond), Counter-strike (Global Elite) and N64 games. I also watch japanese cartoons, some series and I like older movies (1990-2005).

I'm a nice guy and I like to help people. I am quick to give up on things that I'm not interested in and I try to be the best in things I do enjoy.
Back to top Go down
SunTing
Recruit
Recruit
SunTing

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Hey hey Very Happy

I'm assuming by now people know my real name? (made a mistake on the chraracter profile in game D:) haha xD Anyways, I'm Debbie, close friends calls me Deb, was in the UK for a year and now back to hell a.k.a Malaysia (due to the burning hot weather Very Happy) I'm a fashion designer but still looking for a job ;_; Oh and I just turned 22 3 weeks ago XD

Honestly, I'm a super shy person soooooo I don't talk much =X
<3 Dogs
<3 Anime (Duhh! XD)
<3 Video games (BnS for now, would like to continue AC Unity but its all glitchy D:)
<3 Music (Mainly Orcherstral/Intrumental/Jrock[One Ok Rock!!! Woot! XD]) & I play piano as well Very Happy
<3 Movies (All sorts except romantic once unless RomCom)

I think I wrote too much but anyways, nice to meet you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chat n Chill zone :: Introductions-
Jump to: